[ANN] Particpate in the great Australian Scrum Survey

  • James Brett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      A survey for Australian Scrummers.....

      The global Scrum community is growing rapidly on a daily basis and
      nowhere is this more evident than in Australia. Australia now has 3
      Scrum user groups, with hundreds of members all practicing (or
      moving) to Scrum.

      Myself and Martin Kearns of Renewtek have put together an Australian
      focused Scrum survey to try and get a big picture of exactly where
      Scrum is down under. We hope to collect as many responses as possible
      from all over the country and provide the results back to you, the
      people on a regular basis. Providing we get enough people
      contributing to the surveys, it should provide us all with a "Scrum
      Dashboard" of what is happening out in the field and the issues that
      we most commonly face.

      So if there is anyone here based in Australasia, then join in the and
      be a part of it....

      http://www.scrummaster.com.au/Article.mvc/Detail/41

      Thanks

      James