Re: Actual velocity and estimations

  • Lance Walton
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2009
      :-)

      OK. You are going to derive another measure by combining two existing measures. But
      what are you going to do with that new measure? (Forgive my Socratic approach; I just
      don't want to bias things by making suggestions :-)

      Regards,

      Lance

      scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com<scrumdevelopment%40yahoogroups.com>,