Twice subscribed to the list

  • Angelo Schneider
    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hi,

      somehow I'm now subscribed twice to the list.

      A week ago I got a second confirmation that I'm subscribed now :D

      Well: drawback is I get every popst twice. Can someone fix that?

      Regards,
      Angelo

      --------------------------- www.oomentor.de --------------------------
      Angelo Schneider OOAD/UML Angelo.Schneider@...
      Putlitzstr. 24 Patterns/FrameWorks Fon: +49 721 9812465
      76137 Karlsruhe C++/JAVA Fax: +49 721 9812467
    • Darren
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hi Bryan,

        Quote:
        "Just as an FYI, I have posted an example of a sprint backlog using
        MS Project to the Scrum Alliance website."

        I was interested in your MS Project example, but can't find it. Can
        you direct me to where it is, or send me a copy?

        Thanks,

        Darren Bates