Re: [scrumdevelopment] Part-timers

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 2, 2004
      Alex Jouravlev wrote:

      > Agile methods are based around reliance on tacit knowledge. There are some
      > truly unique people on our industry, however as a general rule a
      > part-timer's ability to operate on tacit knowledge is much less then a
      > full-timer's.

      I will change "much less" to simply "less" and agree. The reason is
      simple: the part-timer accumulates less tacit knowledge per unit time,
      and so (on average) makes fewer connections, leading to fewer useful
      conclusions.

      Whether that /practically/ affects matters, I can't say.
      --
      J. B. Rainsberger,
      Diaspar Software Services
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hi Bryan,

        Quote:
        "Just as an FYI, I have posted an example of a sprint backlog using
        MS Project to the Scrum Alliance website."

        I was interested in your MS Project example, but can't find it. Can
        you direct me to where it is, or send me a copy?

        Thanks,

        Darren Bates