RE: [scrumdevelopment] Part-timers

  • Ilja Preuss
    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 2, 2004
      Alex Jouravlev wrote:
      > say, a part-timer has to keep tacit knowledge related to the
      > other part of his/her time in the same head. Plus there is
      > always a danger of two "parts" using the same workds to
      > identify different things etc...

      What is the part-timer doing in the remaining time? Are we speaking
      about someone working on a different project for the rest of the time?

      Curious, Ilja
    • Darren
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hi Bryan,

        Quote:
        "Just as an FYI, I have posted an example of a sprint backlog using
        MS Project to the Scrum Alliance website."

        I was interested in your MS Project example, but can't find it. Can
        you direct me to where it is, or send me a copy?

        Thanks,

        Darren Bates