BV Engineering

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi,

      Feedback solicited...
      While in Atlanta giving a course, I will be giving a free presentation at the Agile Atlanta group on Business Value Engineering.

      If you are at all interested in this topic, see here:
      http://agileconsortium.blogspot.com/  (a blog post)
      https://agileconsortium.pbwiki.com/BV-Engineering  (the draft presentation)

      Your comments, here or elsewhere, would be most welcome.  And might actually get into the presentation by Thursday <smile>.

      Thanks!
      Joe

      PS.  The author notes with a grimace and a smile that even welcomed feedback can be a bit painful.
      "Anyone finding a lesson here will be shot." (Cf Mark Twain)

      Joseph Little
      Agile coach, MBA, CST
      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.
      704-376-8881 (Charlotte)