Patty Reilly/MutualOMA is out of the office.

  • patty.reilly@mutualofomaha.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2009
      I will be out of the office starting 01/03/2009 and will not return until
      01/04/2009.

      I will be checking voice and email occasionally. If urgent, please contact
      Jody Kriegler.

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material that is legally privileged, proprietary or subject to copyright belonging to Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company and its affiliates, and it may be subject to protection under federal or state law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use of this material is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the material from your system. Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company may archive e-mails, which may be accessed by authorized persons and may be produced to other parties, including public authorities, in compliance with applicable laws.
    • patty.reilly@mutualofomaha.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
        I will be out of the office starting 02/06/2009 and will not return until
        02/09/2009.

        I will be checking voice and email occasionally. If urgent, please contact
        Jody Kriegler or Dave Kern.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
          I will be out of the office starting 02/10/2009 and will not return until
          02/11/2009.