Need recommendation for on-site trainer

  • Salil Prasad
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
      Our company is medium size company and our main product is in Enterprise software. I convinced our R&D division (about 150 members all over the world) to switch to Scrum development from waterfall about an year ago. However it has taken its shape and form over the months and now I am finding it really hard to educate the masses. There are number of reasons for that but without going into too much details, I need to help us get through this roadblock.

      I am looking for a trained professional who can understand the nature of our business, culture and help better adapt Scrum with regsular engagement with individuals for at least one Sprint cycle who already have experience with global teams and Enterprise software development challenges. Can  someone give references to such organizations?

      Thanks,
      Salil

    • swanson_brad
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        Salil,
        I'm a bit surprised that no one responded to your post yet. I know of
        several independent agile trainers/coaches and some larger firms with
        good reputations. Feel free to contact me.

        Brad Swanson
        www.linkedin.com/in/bradswanson
      • dave_updike
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          I agree with Brad...I did not see your post for whatever reason. I
          can assist you or can put you in touch with individuals or
          organizations who can. From the sounds of your post you not only need
          a trainer but even more importantly a on-site coach/mentor.

          http://www.linkedin.com/in/daveupdike

          -Dave

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Salil Prasad
          <salilprasad@...> wrote:

          > Our company is medium size company and our main product is in
          Enterprise software. I convinced our R&D division (about 150 members
          all over the world) to switch to Scrum development from waterfall
          about an year ago. However it has taken its shape and form over the
          months and now I am finding it really hard to educate the masses.
          There are number of reasons for that but without going into too much
          details, I need to help us get through this roadblock.

          > I am looking for a trained professional who can understand the
          nature of our business, culture and help better adapt Scrum with
          regsular engagement with individuals for at least one Sprint cycle who
          already have experience with global teams and Enterprise software
          development challenges. Can someone give references to such
          organizations?

          > Thanks,
          > Salil
          >

          > http://www.linkedin.com/in/salilprasad

        • Mattias Skarin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
            We have experiences from similar cases, so if there is anything I can do
            to help, drop me a line.

            www.crisp.se

            /Mattias