DFW Scrum User Group

  • lancedacy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Happy New Year!

      I hope that everyone had a great time during the holidays. I have some
      exciting news about our first meeting for the DFW Scrum User Group
      coming up on TUE January 13. We have been given the opportunity to
      give away some valuable training that will be delivered by Mike Cohn
      himself in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Mike will be delivering a
      Certified Scrum Master course on January 27-28 and then an Agile
      Estimating and Planning course on January 29.

      Mike has offered to provide our user group $2,000 worth of *FREE*
      training by giving our group a spot in *each* course to assist in
      supporting our efforts here in Dallas. Make sure you attend our JAN 13
      meeting for an opportunity to win one of these valuable prizes. If you
      are not able to attend our JAN 13th meeting to participate in the
      drawing, you can still register for the courses here:

      http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/dallas

      In addition to the courses, Mike has provided us two of his books that
      we will give away:

      Agile Estimating and Planning
      User Stories Applied

      I am truly excited and honored for Mike's support in our new user
      group. I have personally attended the Certified Scrum Master training
      as well as read both of the books above. Mike has an enormous amount
      of experience and I have been successful in adopting many of the
      processes he shares.

      If you are interested in coming to the meeting on JAN 13, email us at
      dfwscrum@... for details and directions.