Re: [scrumdevelopment] Part-timers

    Message 1 of 52 , May 31, 2004
      On Monday, May 31, 2004, at 3:49:30 PM, Alex Jouravlev wrote:

      > say, a part-timer has to keep tacit knowledge related to the other part of
      > his/her time in the same head. Plus there is always a danger of two "parts"
      > using the same workds to identify different things etc...

      We all have lives. I'm not entirely convinced.

      I have tried in my way to be free. -- Leonard Cohen
    • Darren
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 12, 2004
        Hi Bryan,

        Quote:
        "Just as an FYI, I have posted an example of a sprint backlog using
        MS Project to the Scrum Alliance website."

        I was interested in your MS Project example, but can't find it. Can
        you direct me to where it is, or send me a copy?

        Thanks,

        Darren Bates