Jan 12 ScrumBut seminar

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2008
      Sorry, I have to cancel this until February for medical reasons. My
      enthusiam got ahead of me

      Ken
    • Veeresh Shringari
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2008
        Dear Sir,

        Merry christmas and happy new year...

        I am not able to get your book in the book shops in India, is there any possible to buy from somewhere?
        Thanking you...

        With regards,
        Veeresh Shringari

        --
        Veeresh Shringari,PMP
      • aacockburn
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 27, 2008
          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Veeresh Shringari"
          <Veeresh.Shringari@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sir,
          >
          > Merry christmas and happy new year...
          >

          > I am not able to get your book in the book shops in India, is there
          any
          > possible to buy from somewhere?
          > Thanking you...
          >

          > With regards,
          > Veeresh Shringari

          Doesn't Amazon.com ship to India?
        • Jaideep Khanduja
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2008

            Amazon.com ships to India .

            Jaideep

            When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

            P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

            > I am not able to get your book in the book shops in
            w:st="on"> India , is there
            any
            > possible to buy from somewhere?
            > Thanking you...
            >

            > With regards,
            > Veeresh
            Shringari

            Doesn't Amazon.com ship to India ?

            Confidentiality Notice:

            The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at admin@... immediately and destroy all the copies of this message and any attachments