ScrumBut workshop

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2008
      I'll be conducting a ScrumBut workshop in Burlington, Massachusetts on January 12, from
      8am to noon. Maximum twelve participants. To attend, your organization/project must be
      trying to use Scrum and have run into some problems or difficulties that have required you to
      change Scrum. Register at www.controlchaos.com.
      Ken
    • hirendoshi73
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2008
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"
        <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

        > I'll be conducting a ScrumBut workshop in Burlington, Massachusetts
        on January 12, from
        > 8am to noon. Maximum twelve participants. To attend, your
        organization/project must be
        > trying to use Scrum and have run into some problems or difficulties
        that have required you to
        > change Scrum. Register at www.controlchaos.com.
        > Ken

        I am looking forward to attending this workshop. However, I don't see a
        link for registering for this event in www.controlchaos.com. Is the
        workshop full?

        Thanks,
        -Hiren
      • Ken Schwaber
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2008
          Weird ... it disappeared!!!
          Use

          Ken

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2008
            Thanks Ken.
            I have registered for the workshop.
            Question for you.
            Your original email said the Workshop is on January 12th. However the
            registration is for February 12th. Can you please confirm?

            Thanks,
            -Hiren
          • Ken Schwaber