Re: [AM] FW: [scrumdevelopment] Anyone familiar with RSS feeds?

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      For a Yahoo group that (unlike this one) is NOT publicly viewable...
      (Ex: ScrumAlliance and AgileAlliance lists, among others) I've still
      found a way to pick them up using Bloglines, even though there is no
      RSS feed...

      I've posted the info at: http://wiki.scrums.org/index.cgi?
      RSSforYahooGroups
      So now I don't get all that YahooGroups email in my personal inbox,
      and it will wait, nicely organised, on RSS until I have time to read
      it. Hurray!

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Hartmann"
      <deborah@h...> wrote:
      > ... free news aggregator client for ...
      > all the RSS feeds ... including Blogs, Wikis, Sites, and Yahoo
      Groups