Daily shows

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2004
      I just read this in Fast Company -- reminded me of one of my favorite
      Scrum practices:-)!

      When the C Theater at Industrial Light & Magic isn't being used to
      dazzle visiting journalists,
      it's used for dailies and nightlies. At dailies each morning, artists
      and supervisors watch work
      that has been digitally rendered overnight by ILM's powerful server
      farm. At nightlies, they
      review the work that has been done during the course of the day. It
      struck me that very few
      businesses bring colleagues together once day--forget twice--to review
      what they've achieved.
      And what a great motivator (and sometimes scary prospect) it must be to
      know that your work
      will be projected in front of your peers, everyday, on a 19-foot-high
      screen.