TVASIG meeting (Oxford, UK)

  • Edward Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      I hope this post is not too off-topic but for those interested in
      Agile discussions I thought you might appreciate me sharing this
      with you albeit in the UK:

      http://remote.withoutlimits.co.uk/tvasig/events.htm

      Topic: An overview of Agile Software Development / eXtreme
      Programming explained

      Speaker: Tim Bacon
      Date: Tuesday 1st June 2004
      Time: 19.00 - approx 21.30

      Location:

      Oxford Brookes University
      Headington Campus
      Gipsy Lane
      Oxford OX3 0BP

      Arrive at main reception from where you will see signs to the Agile
      User Group.

      designed to provide the audience with an introduction to Agile
      Software Development. The second presentation will focus in more
      detail on eXtreme Programming and its application by Thoughtworks.
      Tim has been writing software professionally for over 10 years in
      locations ranging from Switzerland to Slough. He is a self-
      confessed 'people person' and a passionate advocate of agile
      processes, software craftsmanship, and ExtremeProgramming. Tim was a
      speaker at XpDay, and XpDay2, and is currently working as a
      consultant for ThoughtWorks.

      Register:

      The event is free and open to all. There is no need to register just
      turn up.