Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: How to write Stories for backend components?

    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hello, Roy. On Monday, December 8, 2008, at 11:03:21 PM, you
      wrote:

      > Ron, I was commenting on the debate that seemed to be about how
      > you write it down on a card. I did make the comment "I think the
      > question is not if it should be a 'user story' or not, but who is
      > responsible for paying for this? Is it part of the original
      > project vision, that such components will be delivered as
      > required, and is part of the project cost, or not?" which does
      > encompass your concern (a quite correct concern, I agree).

      Yes. I find that the exercise of expressing a technical story n
      terms of its business value is a very good one ... especially when
      someone is trying to justify some techie thing that really doesn't
      need to be done. :)

      Of course that never happens ...

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Find the simple path to what works and follow it,
      always looking for a simpler path. -- Patrick D. Smith
      Message 40 of 40 , Dec 9, 2008