Better Nokia Test metrics?

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Peter Stevens,

      Would you be interested in getting better Nokia Test metrics?

      Jeff Sutherland has devised a better scoring approach to the Nokia Test.  I have blogged about the test (and I guess I could about his scoring approach).  Could you set up a survey monkey and gather the data?

      My thought is we ask everyone to score their own teams.  Maybe you can cleverly have each respondent "anonymously" identify their team (maybe city, country, team size, team name, etc.).

      What do you say?
      Jeff: Any comments?  With your permission, I could give Peter the scoring approach.  And explain it, etc.

      Thanks, Joe

      Joseph Little
      Agile coach, MBA, CST
      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.