Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum implmentation help please

  • Kent J McDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2004
      Here's my $.02 worth regarding the Sprint Planning Meeting.

      Based on my experience working on a multi-location design team (auto industry,
      not software) if the budget allows it all, you should try to get both teams in
      the same location at the beginning of the project. You could then at least do
      the initial Sprint Planning meeting at the same time and give the team a chance
      to get to know each other. After that you may have to be more creative, but at
      least starting off it would be tremendously helpful to give everyone a chance
      to meet each other. You could also use this time to do some SCRUM training
      before you get started.
      Kent J. McDonald
      Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that and just
      play. -- Charlie Parker

      Mail sent from: