Re: Job outlook?

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 3, 2008
      The
      > CSM does not make a good Scrum Master though :)
      > Anyone that is trying to hire a _good_ Scrum Master would know that,

      Just to clarify, I take it you mean the certification does not BY
      ITSELF make you a ScrumMaster. Or are you saying the course itself has
      little value?

      Dave
    • Seema Sharma
      Message 56 of 56 , Dec 22, 2008
        Is there anyone looking out for Agile BA/ Scrum Master in NY,NJ,PA area.  I am on a lookout and need one asap.

        Sincerly Your's
        Seema Sharma