Re: Team Size or reasons that we shouldn't allow teams to grow larger than 12

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Levison" <mark@...> wrote:

      > 3) Number of communication paths is too many for people to manage.

      To take this idea even further, in a *performing* team, members hold
      each other accountable to do greater things than they've done before.
      To me it seems less probable a team that's too big will become
      self managing to the same extent. Probably it will break itself
      into smaller cliques anyway, which may be fine.

      --mj