Re: [scrumdevelopment] Metric for sucessful execution of SCRUM projects

  • Ilja Preuß
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
      Good point. And possibly even more important: how do your stakeholders
      define "success"?

      2008/12/1 Dave Smith <davewsmith@...>:
      > On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 6:26 AM, chidama <m.a.chidananda@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> We are adopting SCRUM in our organization. I am looking for
      >> appropraite metric(s) which will help for the sucessful execution of
      >> SCRUM based projects.
      >
      > "Successful" is often relative. Do you have a baseline to compare against?
      > How are you measuring your current process?
      >
      > Dave

    • Lang Tran
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2008
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "chidama"
        <m.a.chidananda@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > We are adopting SCRUM in our organization. I am looking for
        > appropraite metric(s) which will help for the sucessful execution of
        > SCRUM based projects.
        >
        > Can you provide some articles/references on this topic.
        >
        > Rgds,
        > Chida
        > http://www.tektronix.com

        Same question I had when I started looking into introducing SCRUM into
        my org. Are you asking the right questions? Be prepared because
        there no easy answers. Alistair has collected some discussions that
        you may find enlightening, I sure did. Make a big hot cup of
        chocolate and snuggle up to the fire.

        http://alistair.cockburn.us/Programmer+productivity

        Lang