RE: [scrumdevelopment] Team Size or reasons that we shouldn't allow teams to grow larger than 12

  • Sreedharan, Ashwanth (Ashwanth)
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008

      It talks about having feature based teams and you can split your 15 member team (I assume 15 members include dev, test, analysts and not managers) into smaller feature teams.

      Thanks,
      Ashwanth

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2008
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Levison" <mark@...> wrote:

        > 3) Number of communication paths is too many for people to manage.

        To take this idea even further, in a *performing* team, members hold
        each other accountable to do greater things than they've done before.
        To me it seems less probable a team that's too big will become
        self managing to the same extent. Probably it will break itself
        into smaller cliques anyway, which may be fine.

        --mj