Re: requirements traceability

  • Michael Dubakov
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2008
      I may recommend to try lighter tool, specifically designed for agile
      development. You may try TargetProcess (http://www.targetprocess.com)
      or any other agile tool that fits your needs. It has traceability
      between user stories and test cases (when you create a test case you
      should bind it to user story). And then you may see list of test cases
      grouped by user story (as well as list of bugs grouped by user story).

      Michael Dubakov
      http://www.targetprocess.com/blog

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Jean Richardson" <jean@...>