Re: TDD in web enviromnents

  • alexandre.saur
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
      > At one place I worked, we used HTTPTest (you can also explore
      HTMLUnit, it
      > wasn't out at the time) as the basis for our functional test
      framework. That
      > was an awesome framework.

      Last silly question: I've searched a bit for this but I'm not sure
      which one you used. Is it the Apache HTTP Test Project, HTTPTest.pl,
      or something else?

      HtmlUnit seems pretty interesting too, as well as some of the higher
      level API's that use it: Canoo WebTest and JWebUnit.

      I'll give them a look and see what I can get from them.

      Thanks a lot,

      Alexandre