London Scrum Users Group: next meeting date group decision

  • Simon Kirk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      Hi all.

      Apologies to those of you who get this on a cross-posting, but I'm trying to get the message out to as many interested parties as possible.

      The group's next meeting would normally be in December. However December is often too busy, too expensive, and everybody's either on holiday or at company parties :)

      We would like to know whether the group should next meet in December, or delay until January.

      The initial dates mooted (based on the current 2nd Wednesday of the Month convention) are 10/12/2008 vs. 14/01/2009.

      I've created a Doodle poll for people to register a preference, if they like, here: http://doodle.com/2w96yg2s8xnikmb2

      I've also created a page on the group wiki to discuss this, if people like, here: http://www.lsug.org.uk/wiki/December_or_January

      If not many people register preferences either way, then we'll probably go with the path of least resistance, whichever that is.

      Cheers,
      Simon
      [|]