Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: agile cbt nuggets training

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
      On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Jonathan Hughes
      <ingenuus_jon@...> wrote:

      > Here ya go:
      > http://www.cbtnuggets.com/webapp/product?id=382

      Well I'm not going to shell out $300 here's what I can find in a few minutes
      - The descriptions of the video segments all seem ok. There are a few
      where I might not agree with the content (perhaps: "What it takes to
      be an Agile Team Member" and also Iteration 0.). But if the content
      lives up to the promises made then it would be a good introduction.
      - The trainer is Steve Casey is not someone I recognize from any of
      the mailing lists/blogs so his knowledge of Agile is a complete
      unknown. In addition his bio on the site mentions the PMI and PMBOK.
      Finally if you look at other titles on the same site he seems to be
      teaching more PMI/PMP material.

      So would I buy it? No - I would rather watch Ken or Mary or one of the
      others at google for free.
      Is it any good? Hard to say - it might be.

      Cheers
      Mark Levison

      Recent Entries: Agile/Scrum Smells:
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2008/06/agilescrum-smells.html
      Agile Games for Making Retrospectives Interesting:
      http://www.notesfromatooluser.com/2008/10/agile-games-for-making-retrospectives-interesting.html