Re: Networking Tips

  • aalanatlas
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
      Just recommend that everybody take up smoking. You wouldn't believe
      the networking that happens in the "smokers' lounge" in front of (or
      behind) your company's building.

      The fact that I was a smoker when I first embraced scrum is a large
      part of the reason that scrum has spread throughout my company. That
      and the fact that I have a big mouth and a loud voice. :-)

      alan

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "jamespullicino"