Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Certification Test

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 10 11:05 AM

      > David I wrote the article - if you feel it was not fair and didn't
      > reflect the previous conversation on this list then please leave a
      > comment on the news items.

      I can't because I do not want to register with yet another web-site :)

      > If you feel my writing was way off balance
      > I will send you my editor's email (off list) and you can complain
      > directly to her.

      Yes, I feel the article is not well balanced but that is your
      perogative as an author and journalist. So there is no need for me to
      complain at all. It is nice to see the thread made it on infoq, that
      was important in itself.

      >> I would really like to get to know those "people" so I can better
      >> understand how a multiple choice test adds credibility to a
      >> certification process.
      >
      > I'm am one of those people and have stated previously it's a start.
      > Not enough, but it gets the ball rolling.

      Thank you, but I hardly think you are "people" you are way too well
      recognised for that *grin*

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    • David H.