Re: many executive

  • aacockburn
    Message 1 of 224 , Nov 1, 2008
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Robert Biddle
      <Robert_Biddle@...> wrote:
      > One president, many workers. Instead, for example:
      > many executives, one electrician.

      I think I worked for a company like that once !
    • Doug Swartz
      Message 224 of 224 , Nov 19, 2008
        Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 3:05:08 PM, Dillon Weyer wrote:

        > In this case how is XP different to Kanban then?

        XP differs from kanban in many of the same ways as Scrum. It
        is batch pull, not continuous pull. Instead of a sprint, XP
        calls it an iteration. In XP, like scrum, but not kanban, each
        story has a high level estimate attached to it during release
        planning, which is similar, but somewhat different from
        backlog grooming in scrum.

        Doug Swartz