Re: Protected message

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      This is an interesting post. Are you testing something out?
      (I have a particular reason for asking - relates to RSS feeds)
      Thanks :-)
      deb

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken.schwaber"

    • Devon Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        Don't anyone open the attachment. It's a worm.

        This message wasn't from Ken, but it probably was from someone on the list.
        The headers show it originated from telenovanoc.com not verizon.net.

        Here's the specifics of the virus:
        http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle.x@...

        and, if you did open it, here's a tool to remove it:
        http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle@...

        Devon

      • Comai
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2004