Protected message

  • Ken.schwaber
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004

    • Deb
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        This is an interesting post. Are you testing something out?
        (I have a particular reason for asking - relates to RSS feeds)
        Thanks :-)
        deb

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken.schwaber"

      • Devon Miller
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2004
          Don't anyone open the attachment. It's a worm.

          This message wasn't from Ken, but it probably was from someone on the list.
          The headers show it originated from telenovanoc.com not verizon.net.

          Here's the specifics of the virus:
          http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle.x@...

          and, if you did open it, here's a tool to remove it:
          http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.beagle@...

          Devon

        • Comai
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2004