Re: help - how to tell when you are doing scrum

  • Ken Ward
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Shalloway"
      <alshall@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to find a great page(I think by Brad Appleton or Brian
      > Marick but could be by another practitioner) that describes when one is
      > doing Scrum. I remember some good points were made, but can't find the
      > page. I am pretty sure someone had pointed it out here.
      >
      > Alan Shalloway
      > CEO, Net Objectives
      > Achieving Enterprise and Team Agility

      Hi Allan,

      Check this article > Am I, or Am I Not, Using Scrum? That is the Question.
      located at >
      http://www.scrumalliance.org/articles/41-am-i-or-am-i-not-using-scrum-that-is-the-question

      Lots of comments in thread discussion also.

      hope this is what you are looking for.

      Best regards,
      Ken
    • Alan Shalloway
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "chuckspublicprofile" <chuck-
        lists2@...> wrote:

        > Are you referring to the Nokia test and Enhanced Nokia Tests?
        >
        > Here is one blog post I think we discussed...
        > http://agileconsortium.blogspot.com/2007/12/nokia-test.html
        >
        > Charles

        yes, this was it. thanks. I'm actually going to extend this a little.
        Appreciate it.