help - how to tell when you are doing scrum

  • Alan Shalloway
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      I'm trying to find a great page(I think by Brad Appleton or Brian
      Marick but could be by another practitioner) that describes when one is
      doing Scrum. I remember some good points were made, but can't find the
      page. I am pretty sure someone had pointed it out here.

      Alan Shalloway
      CEO, Net Objectives
      Achieving Enterprise and Team Agility
    • chuckspublicprofile
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
        Are you referring to the Nokia test and Enhanced Nokia Tests?

        Here is one blog post I think we discussed...
        http://agileconsortium.blogspot.com/2007/12/nokia-test.html

        Charles

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Shalloway"
        <alshall@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to find a great page(I think by Brad Appleton or Brian
        > Marick but could be by another practitioner) that describes when one is
        > doing Scrum. I remember some good points were made, but can't find the
        > page. I am pretty sure someone had pointed it out here.
        >
        > Alan Shalloway
        > CEO, Net Objectives
        > Achieving Enterprise and Team Agility

      • Ken Ward
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
          <alshall@...> wrote:

          > I'm trying to find a great page(I think by Brad Appleton or Brian
          > Marick but could be by another practitioner) that describes when one is
          > doing Scrum. I remember some good points were made, but can't find the
          > page. I am pretty sure someone had pointed it out here.
          >
          > Alan Shalloway
          > CEO, Net Objectives
          > Achieving Enterprise and Team Agility

          Hi Allan,

          Check this article > Am I, or Am I Not, Using Scrum? That is the Question.
          located at >
          http://www.scrumalliance.org/articles/41-am-i-or-am-i-not-using-scrum-that-is-the-question

          Lots of comments in thread discussion also.

          hope this is what you are looking for.

          Best regards,
          Ken
        • Alan Shalloway
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
            --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "chuckspublicprofile" <chuck-
            lists2@...> wrote:

            > Are you referring to the Nokia test and Enhanced Nokia Tests?
            >
            > Here is one blog post I think we discussed...
            > http://agileconsortium.blogspot.com/2007/12/nokia-test.html
            >
            > Charles

            yes, this was it. thanks. I'm actually going to extend this a little.
            Appreciate it.