Re: [scrumdevelopment] Unexpected things. (

  • Peter Stevens
    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 27, 2008
      Hi Dan, Simon,

      I find it useful to talk about a square or cross. The four points are scope and quality on top, cost and time on the bottom. Generally the customer wants more of the top things and less of the bottom things. (See page 4 of this Scrum talk.)

      In the Sprint Planing, the P-O and Team agree on a "Sprint Contract".
      • Time: The Sprint Length
      • Cost: The number of people * Sprint Length
      • Quality: definition of done
      • Scope: The Sprint Backlog as committed by the team.
      So quality becomes an explicit part of the agreement.

      Cheers,

      Peter

      Raffi Simon schrieb:
      I use a Triangle with Cost, Schedule and Resources are the sides and Quality is in the Center.