Poll invitation: Enhanded Nokia Test, with scoring by Jeff Sutherland!

  • Henrik Berglund
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Hi,

      I would like to invite you all to an online poll using the modified
      Nokia Test 2008 with scoring by Jeff Sutherland:

      http://www.cedur.se/nokia_test2.html

      I think that this poll is different from the one that scrum-breakfast
      ran before the summer in that it uses the new scoring system. It
      also has some optional questions about company size & location that
      might be interesting.

      If some of you would take a minute to fill out the 8 multiple-choice
      questions with how you have implemented scrum in your organization it
      would be great!

      All results will be published on the site, and also presented on this
      list. We will also keep this test running online after the poll to
      see what happens over time, and so that you do not have to do your
      own scoring ;-)

      Thank you!

      Henrik