Réf. : RE: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM tools (was process with other methodologies)

  • gery.derbier@solystic.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:05 AM

      > Projecting a list of the product backlog items in an Excel spreadsheet and then annotating it could be useful.
      I have done it and found it useful.
      Then I happened to dream of an ExcelWhiteboard(TM), that is a Excel with a whiteboard as input device.

      Géry.

      "Mike Cohn" <mike@...>

      06/04/2004 17:25
      Veuillez répondre à scrumdevelopment

              Pour :        <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
              cc :
              Objet :        RE: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM tools (was process with other methodologies)

      An additional interesting approach I read on the XP group from Josh Kerievsky is to use an overhead projector and transparencies. You can write on the transparencies during the meeting and have a bit more of a record of what was discussed or decided. Projecting a list of the product backlog items in an Excel spreadsheet and then annotating it could be useful.

      I haven't tried this for Scrum sprint planning but long ago we used to do something similar with bug prioritization meetings.

      --Mike Cohn

      www.userstories.com