Scrum Gathering 2008

  • peterstev
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Having missed the Scrum Gathering in Toronto, I have vowed not to make
      the same mistake next year. But I have not been able to find the date
      / location.

      Does anyone know when/where it will be?

      Thanks in advance!

      Peter
    • Mike Cohn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2008
        Stockholm, October 20-22
        Orlando, March 16-18, 2009
        Beijing sometime after that (fall 2009) is what I read

        Mike Cohn
        Author:
          Agile Estimating and Planning
          User Stories Applied

        On Sep 13, 2008, at 1:25 AM, peterstev wrote:

        Hi everyone,

        Having missed the Scrum Gathering in Toronto, I have vowed not to make
        the same mistake next year. But I have not been able to find the date
        / location.

        Does anyone know when/where it will be?

        Thanks in advance!

        Peter

      • Peter Stevens
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
          Hi Mike,

          Thanks, I realize I have confused the Scrum Gathering with the Agile Conference, which will be held in Chicago, Aug 24-29.

          Are you going to Stockholm?

          Cheers,

          Peter

          P.S. Sorry to everyone for the double posting!

          Mike Cohn schrieb:

          Stockholm, October 20-22

          Orlando, March 16-18, 2009
          Beijing sometime after that (fall 2009) is what I read

          Mike Cohn
          Author:

          --
          Peter Stevens, CSM