I am trying to understand burndown charts

  • krkaleraj
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12 2:16 AM
      Hi All,

      I am trying to understand burn down chart but it is getting confused.
      Can one of you explain step by step?
    • ablmf
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12 2:39 AM
        Why not have a look at:

        www.infoq.com/minibooks/scrum-xp-from-the-trenches

        The book explained burn down chart very will.

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "krkaleraj" <krkaleraj@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am trying to understand burn down chart but it is getting confused.
        > Can one of you explain step by step?

      • Mike Vizdos
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13 10:00 AM
          Hi,

          Which part is confusing?  Just curious... there are a lot of people where who can help (smile).

          Thank you,

          - Mike Vizdos

          PS: Come to one of my workshops.  Visit michaelvizdos.com/enroll.

          PPS: Visit implementingscrum.com/subscribe.  Receive 2 FREE videos.