Re: Scrum outside of software development

  • Kai Schl├╝ter
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2008
      Hi Richard,
      at the moment we are implementing and executing a Scrumban at the
      Kindergarden my kids go in. It is an interesting experience to see the
      process evolve, but the feedback is quite good so far. I will keep you
      informed if you are interested in the outcome.

      Kai Schl├╝ter

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Richard Scott-Will-Harknett