Retrospective and Team Activties Photos

  • James Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 7:52 PM
      Hi All,

      I'd like to get a collection of retrospective and team activity themed
      pictures together on my flickr group, just for others to see some good
      examples of these activities. If you have anything to share. The group
      I run is http://flickr.com/groups/agile/ ... the group is open to
      anyone to share to if they have a flickr account, if you don't have a
      flickr account, feel free to send me any photos you'd like to share.

      Thanks!
      James