Scrum Gathering Hotel Rooms

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      in case you want to come to the Scrum Gathering and/or to the Scrum
      Master Certification and you do not have booked you hotel room.

      Do it NOW!

      On Wednesday I will give back my contingent. And that will mean that
      you will not have the chance to get the good conditions I negotiated.
      Details on
      http://gathering.scrumalliance.org/hotels.html

      And again: There is a very big conference 14.000 doctors are coming to
      Vienna. Just at the time we will have the Gathering. Rooms are very
      limited in this time.

      Cheers

      Boris