FW: Looking for a Consultant w/ expertise in Agile Development....

  • Mary Poppendieck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      From: Susan Staudt [mailto:susan@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 1:02 PM
      To: aanponotify@...
      Subject: Looking for a Consultant w/ expertise in Agile Development....

      Dear Sirs;
      I visited your website today to learn more about Agile Development and
      iterative/incremental development processes as well as XP or DSDM style.

      I am currently seeking a technical consultant for a 6-9 month assignment in
      the Philadelphia suburbs area of Pennsylvania. My customer, a large
      international company in this area, is undergoing a large scale development
      project and has little experience using iterative/incremental processes and
      the Agile development approach. They also mentioned XP or DSDM preferred.

      Other skills:
      J2EE
      RDMS
      UML
      Rose
      Use Cases

      Local consultants are preferred. Would you be able to supply or recommend
      such a resource?

      Susan Staudt
      Strategic Software Solutions
      555 Second Avenue, Suite D-101