Patty Reilly/MutualOMA is out of the office.

  • patty.reilly@mutualofomaha.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
      I will be out of the office starting 09/02/2008 and will not return until
      09/03/2008.

      I will be checking voice and email occasionally. If urgent, please contact
      Dave Kern

      This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material that is legally privileged, proprietary or subject to copyright belonging to Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company and its affiliates, and it may be subject to protection under federal or state law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use of this material is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the material from your system. Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company may archive e-mails, which may be accessed by authorized persons and may be produced to other parties, including public authorities, in compliance with applicable laws.
    • patty.reilly@mutualofomaha.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2008
        I will be out of the office starting 10/03/2008 and will not return until
        10/06/2008.

        I will be checking voice and email occasionally. If urgent, please contact
        Dave Kern or Joan Heath for Web Workflow assistance.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2008
          I will be out of the office starting 12/22/2008 and will not return until
          12/23/2008.

          I will be checking voice and email occasionally. If urgent, please contact
          Jody Kriegler.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
              I will be out of the office starting 02/06/2009 and will not return until
              02/09/2009.

              I will be checking voice and email occasionally. If urgent, please contact
              Jody Kriegler or Dave Kern.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
                I will be out of the office starting 02/10/2009 and will not return until
                02/11/2009.