Fwd: CFP: Closing Date EuroSP3, April 5th

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      cross posted from AM list...
      Seems to me that if they are interested in XP and DSDM, what they
      REALLY want is Scrum, they just don't know it yet! Any of our
      European ScrumMasters up to the challenge?
      :-)
      deb

      --- In agilemodeling@yahoogroups.com, "niamhscarroll" <niamh@q...>
      wrote:
      CALL FOR PAPER EuroSP3

      First European Conference on Software Projects, Process & People

      Cologne Germany, 1-3 December

      Theme: Better Software Sooner

      http://www.qualtechconferences.com

      IMPORTANT DATES:
      Deadline for submissions: Monday April 5th 2004
      Notification of acceptance: Monday May 31st 2004
      Presentations / papers due: Monday September 6th 2004
      Conference dates: Wednesday December 1st to Friday December 3rd 2004

      PLEASE NOTE:
      WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PAPERS ON AGILE PRACTICES AS THE PROGRAMME
      CHAIR HAS CALLED FOR PAPERS ON THE FOLLOWING AREAS:

      Agile Practices

      - XP and DSDM
      - Microsoft's Solution Framework (MSF)
      - For Software Maintenance