eXtreme Collaboration

  • Brad Appleton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      This looks sort of interesting, and kinda scary ...

      "Reality Mining" the Organization
      - Data mining is a start, but it misses the critical pieces
      of information that are transmitted by word of mouth. Social
      networking systems can foster collaboration.

      <http://www.technologyreview.com/articles/wo_pentland033104.asp?trk=nl>

    • David Vydra
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
        Sounds like '1984' to me. Should I now assume everyone is wearing a wire?
        -David