Re: backlog tracking

  • andycirillo
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12 10:05 AM
      We use bugzilla for backlog tracking at Spirian and it has worked
      pretty well. I started out with Excel, but switched when we felt we
      needed something more sophisticated. bugzilla makes it easier to
      move items from product backlog to version backlog to sprint backlog,
      plus developers can add notes to a backlog item as the work
      progresses.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@y..., "Ulrich Winter" <ulrich.winter@g...>
      wrote:
      > XL?
      > Do you mean MS Excel, or something else?
      >
      > Has anybody used request tracking tools like bugzilla for handling
      backlog?

      > The way issuezilla is used (for example in the subversion.tigris.org
      > project) is much like a backlog.
      >
      > Uli

      I've had