Re: [scrumdevelopment] Coaching: How to report impediments

  • srinivas chillara
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hiya,
      During the stand-up you could encourage the team-member to provide sufficient detail, so there is some possibility that the others on the team might be able to help. This usually means describing the impediment and the cirumstances in two or three sentences.

      Further details, if required can be communicated after the stand-up.

      I point out to teams that not just the SM, but sometimes some other team members on the team might help, it is the collective knowledge of the team
      that each team-member can take advantage of to focus and go full speed ahead.

      I am not sure this is of any help.

      cheers
      Srinivas