Re: [scrumdevelopment] Non-Co-located Domain with technical team

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2008
      Check out a blog on agile commons and big visible regarding daily scrum meeting techniques. This guy knows what he speaks of. (-8

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "solutionbuilder" <greg_della-croce@...>
      Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:22:32 -0000
      To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Non-Co-located Domain with technical team

      Most, if not all of my projects, that I am trying to use SCRUM with,
      have non-co-located people.

      My project has multiple domains, and many times the Representatives are
      scattered across the country if not across the world. I would really
      like some advice in how to deal with this.

      The show and tell sessions are being done by WebEx, but if
      communications about what people are talking about takes longer and
      longer. It has gotten to the point, sometimes, that we have to stop
      the meeting, get everyone back on track as to what part of the display
      or deliverable we are talking about, then try to pick up the
      conversation.

      I am looking for some people that have been there and done that with
      SCRUM.

      Thanks,

      Greg