Agile Methodology Implementation

  • livermor@nova.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      I am a grad student in the Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences
      at Nova Southeastern University conducting research on factors affecting agile
      software development methodology implementation. I have had a difficult time
      finding Scrum users who can provide information from their professional
      experience. I would greatly appreciate you taking seven to fifteen minutes to
      take a survey on methodology implementation. There are no known risks or
      rewards associated with taking this survey. Participation in this research
      project is completely voluntary and may be ended at any time. There is no
      compensation or known risk to participating in this project. You may access
      the survey via this link: http://www.monroe.k12.mi.us/livermore/survey-
      welcomepage.htm If you have any questions about taking the survey, please send
      an e-mail to me at livermor@...

      Sincerely
      Jeff Livermore