ANN: Muzik Masti mailing list available

  • Henrik Kniberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 7:43 AM
      For those of you that are attending the Agile 2008 conference next week...

      If you are interested in the Muzik Masti stage we would like to offer
      two forums. Most of the scheduling will be done on an ongoing basis,
      so these forums will be the primary channel for connecting musicians
      and announcing events during the conference.

      Just send an email to muzikmasti-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join.

      2) The notice board in the Musik Masti room.

      The submissions system will still be open, but it was primarily
      intended to be used before the conference. We don't expect it to be
      used as much during the conference.

      /Naresh & Henrik
      http://www.agile2008.org/stage-muzik.html

      --